The Reading Festival typically has the following stages:
• Main stage – major rock, indie and alternative acts.
• NME/Radio 1 stage – less well-known acts, building up to an alternative headline act
• Reading Festival Republic stage (formerly known as the Carling stage) – acts with less popular appeal and breakthrough acts
• Lock Up Stage – underground punk and hardcore acts.Due to demand, from 2006 this stage took up two days rather than previous years where it was only one day.
• Dance tent – dance music acts, on the day that the above stage does not run
• Alternative tent – comedy and cabaret acts plus DJs.
• BBC Introducing Stage – Typically unsigned/not well known acts. (Formerly known as the Topman Unsigned Stage at the Leeds site).
Buy & Sell Reading Festival Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop shop to catch your favouite event Reading Festival Tickets. Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!
Reading Festival Typically Stages